InLight 'T' 263b
Polychromatic Light Therapy is a unique therapy of blue and near-infrared (NIR) light. Blue LED light penetrates the skin and is absorbed by the cells to trigger the photobiomodulation mechanism, including the release of nitric oxide.
Unlike blue, red or yellow light, NIR light is invisible to the human eye. It emits wavelengths of light energy (800 – 1100 nm) that increase circulation and decrease pain.
The InLight Medical polychromatic neoprene therapy pad is designed to be easily and comfortably applied to any surface area of the body. They can flex to many anatomical locations.
- Large-sized light therapy pad system
- 263 blue and infrared LEDs
- Designed for back and body application to increase circulation and reduce pain
- Comfortably secured by a Velcro strap
- Flexible neoprene ‘T’ shape
- 120 blue diodes • 480nm
- 143 infrared diodes • 880nm